7 things about me
Me, talk about me...oh, ok then...
- I was born in Bahrain and feel at home hearing the call to prayer from the mosque.
- I think I was a Jew in my past life!
- When I was younger I wanted to be a STAR, then a pathologist, I think I just liked the word!
- I would rather dance at a ceilidh than at a club.
- I am happiest when eating good food and drinking wine with friends or family.
- I only learnt to dive into a swimming pool at the age of 27, my friend Sven taught me in Falika.
- I am a hasher (through and through). On-On!
Share the love
These are some of my favourite blogs that I am reading just now:
- A Wee Bit of Cooking - my recipe go-to, beautiful photos that always make me miss Scotland!
- 3limes - a beautiful writer and photographer and friend in Uganda.
- everyday musings - anyone else that loves food is alright by me!
- the chirpy bird - even photos of butter melting are great...yes, more food!
- Long Story Short - she reminds me of my friend Erin and her posts make me smile! Now I want to go to Belize on holiday!
If you have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award, do as I have, or read this, Jo makes it very clear :)