Monday, November 8, 2010

Mondays, Motivation and Marathons

Monday. You come into school, see the bags under the eyes of all the children you teach and know you look just as bad!
Motivation is needed.
What better way than to look at all the pictures from yesterdays NYC marathon. Read the 'inspirational' stories and think, "How did a miner possibly train for a marathon?" I did all these things, then I registered online for the Two Oceans marathon in Cape Town; the world's most beautiful marathon in the world. I then went for a run!
While I am feeling inspired, my friend took a photograph of myself with my Scottish flag on the streets of Kampala, in the hope that this would help me get into the NYC marathon for 2011.
Today is Marathon Monday Mania!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!