- The flight home - not a fan of waiting in airports, but flights I love - movies, food and drink. What's not to like!
- Quality time with friends and family
- Lucerne and my bedroom
- Running in the Scottish countryside
- Taking lots of photographs
- A cup of tea (they taste better at home!)
- Sitting with my book on the patio in the sunshine (it will happen at least once!)
- Reading my book on the sofa when it's raining in between naps
- Being woken by the sunshine and the lawnmower
- The peace and quiet of the village- no church sermons or late night parties around!
- Driving a manual car on quiet, pot-hole free roads
- Crying at weddings -it's a given!
- Going to the supermarket!!!Marks and Spencers food!Yeeeaaahhh...choices, choices,choices!
- Having clean feet-no more 'jinja' (red) feet for a while
- Watching a bit of the BBC
- Baking at home
- Doing some tourist things in Glasgow
- The radio
- The Edinburgh Fringe
- Eating mussels from a pot
- The weekend papers
- Drinks around the bar in the back room at home (the 'freezer'!)
- One of my dad's famous BBQs
- Free range, organic, boiled eggs for breakfast
I am counting the days until I am holiday (this is made harder, due to the fact that I have not got a flight as yet!), but this also means I am counting the days until I leave Uganda and my wee world here. Sad, happy, happy, sad.
Ok-this year Juneathon hasn't worked out for me. I had my last long run with my buddy on the weekend but apart from that the only exercise I have been doing was packing boxes and lifting plant pots. I'm going to try again for Janathon!