Friday, June 3, 2011

Small steps

Day 3 of Juneathon

After having recently made the first steps in my training  for the NYC marathon...buying new gear. It is time for step two: plan out and make a colourful training schedule on the computer.Check!

Small steps, small steps.

Today was better than day 1. I ran to and from the gym, but due to the threat of rain ("the weather was not withstanding!") I decided to just go on the treadmill and then sit on the rower for a bit to watch a bit of the tennis (next time Andy!). As I was running home I was thinking how you always have to look where you are going on the dirt tracks (as they are full of potholes) just as I was thinking this, I went over on my ankle. The first thing I did...look behind me to see who saw me. Why do we do that?

Tomorrow I am going to attempt a long(ish) run, solo. My running buddy has temporarily taken up cycling!!!
Total distance-4.4km
Floor exercises and weights and sitting watching the tennis on the rowing machine- about 40mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!