Saturday, February 26, 2011

Benidorm or Bust!

"Why do you always go to strange places on holiday? What's wrong with Benidorm?"

Hahaha! A quote from a colleague of Kerry's that kept us laughing all safari!

That was...until...Kerry and I got sick. Really sick!

I haven't been that sick for a very long time. We were staying in the beautiful Mhingo Lodge, yet we spent most of the time either in bed or as a tag-team in the bathroom. (The lodge had a lovely bedroom and bathroom, so don't feel too sorry for us!)




At 3 am, Kerry said..."I should have gone to Benidorm!!!", she was feverish at the time and I hope she was therefore also delusional; she denies this comment. At 7am she said "I would rather be at work,"...an awful statement that I made her take back straight away!

We got better and we saw lions.

Good news, Uganda still beats Benidorm for top holiday destinations!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!