I've taken this idea from here - thanks!
1. If you won the lottery what would be the one random, off-the-wall purchase?
A black grand piano - not so random, but I would need to buy a house to put it in first!
2. What is popular just now that you just don't get?
Twitter - and obviously looting is quite popular at the moment...DON'T GET IT!
3. If you could choose, what would be your last meal?
Hmm- hard one. Salmon steak, with courgette, broccoli and baby new potatoes.
4. When is it OK to start listening to Christmas music?
December- only in December
5. What kind of soap do you use?
Usually whatever I can find in Nakumat or what ever mum has in the shower!), but I'm a Simple girl and when I can, get that.
6. What movie can you watch over and over again and never get tired of it?
It used to be Alive (weird!!) or Memphis Belle - but probably Schindler's List or something girly like It Could Happen To You (strange choices perhaps!!)
7. What was the last movie you watched on television?
Big - I used to LOVE that film when I was younger-but actually, watching it now, it is kind of sick.
8. What was the last movie you watched at the cinema?
Bridesmaids. I went the night before Jo's wedding (the bride) with her sisters (her bridesmaids, along with me) and laughed out loud!
9.What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Can't pick- Empire Records, 500 Days of Summer, Gone In 60 Seconds, Pretty Women and...Oklahoma!
10. What is your favourite running song?
Don't stop me now
Radio 2 have been playing upbeat songs all day (I'm sure they check the beats-per-minute!) to keep us Brits happy and... you know...to Keep Calm and Carry On! Lets hope the loonies stay in their homes tonight.