Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currently

Currently reading- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.

Currently listening to- a lot of the Dixie Chicks (great tunes for the morning in the car!) and Bon Iver.

Currently watching- nothing. I have no TV and have not even had time to watch any films on my laptop. I did watch Lars and the Real Girl at a girls night last week- brilliant!

Currently drinking - coffee in a 'to go' cup...oh the luxury!

Currently eating- these pumpkin muffins. As I said, I am excited to find some different products in the shop, so bought some canned pumpkin and made these yummy muffins! They worked really well-I used peacan nuts instead of walnuts-just becuase I could!





Currently loving- the change in weather. It has dropped atleast 8 degrees celcius in 3 weeks - it is now cool enough to sit outside in the evenings for dinner. SOooooo much better!

Current celebrity crush- Ryan Gossling...I mentioned the Lars movie, right!?

Currently excited about- being able to shop...! I just had my first pay since June...and there is a Pottery Barn in Kuwait!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!