Some recent top-buys:
- A battery-operated-mosquito-zapper-racquet . Not the most aesthetically pleasing item in my sitting room, but the most useful by far! I have actually just found out that I paid way over the odds, for this through-the-car-window buy...hey ho!
- Papaya, by the truck load. Ever since I discovered that papaya can indeed taste good, once copious amounts of lime has been squeezed on them, I have been enjoying them while I wait for mango season!
- Ugly Betty, Season 3 - to be honest, this one wasn't even bought! Until recently I had never watched, or been inclined to watch this, but I have enjoyed all of two episodes so far!
- A mobile phone with a flashlight...yes, it is worth spending all of $20 for this nifty addition!
- Belgium creme-fraiche ice-cream...can you believe you can find such a thing here...this, I think, is reason enough to stay for one more year in Uganda!