Thursday, October 28, 2010

More than just lions.

I don't think I will ever get tired of going on safari and spotting animals.

I have even become a bit of a twitcher and will be able to name you the birds we see...how would you know if I was wrong!? We were lucky enough to spot a leopard and a shoebill; I have no photographic evidence...so you'll just have to believe me. My friend has some great photos of four legged creatures, so we are going to have a 'photograph of the safari' competition. I will keep my best shot for then!

Actually, I didn't seem to take many photographs of animals. I think I am still enjoying seeing so much colour after living in a sand-pit for four years.


Relaxing by Lake Albert

Taking in the sights around the crater lakes




Ndali vanilla




Our last sundowners spot

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That looks like my kind of holiday. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!