Friday, January 6, 2012

The Outtakes

Everyone wants to get a good photo on their holiday, right? So, 4 people on holiday...how many cameras...like 6..!!?


(Seriously-I bet that none of my friends...including myself...even know where we were at this point!)

I took a ridiculous amount of photos of Bleeding Heart Baboons (or mountain monkeys)...why? I deleted all but one. I don't even like the things!? Truth be told, we all got a bit done with taking photographs-I didn't take my camera out of its case for the last 3 days.

I did take some good photos (for me). But I also took c**p  ones. (Hey-Bridget said it doesn't count if you put the stars in!)




(Really UNESCO- your subtle shelters ruined my photos!)





 (Taking photos, whilst riding a mule uphill, was never going to go well!)

But...we did have fun taking some silly pics...like tying to perfect the jump and smile photograph..(Maybe it is an American thing, as I think I found it the most difficult to do this..!?)



hehehe!


Another tricky photo was of the group trying to do a fist pump (now, I know this was my idea...but again.. for us Brits this is quite tricky. I expected my old work colleagues Brandie or Heather to run up to me at any time and want to 'hussle' or high-five me!)-but we did get half-decent photo in the end. You can see it here on Fist Pump Friday.

Happy Friday!


* Just read that the person that designed the UNESCO shelters/covers for the churches, won a competition.  This designer came first!!??

4 comments:

  1. What a great holiday! I'm looking forward to more tips and pictures in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your blog on FTLOB! How cool that you are in Africa, I'd love to travel there some day, it seems amazing. What's the best thing you've experienced while you've been there? I hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. WOW. i want to go to Ethiopia too! thanks for swingin' by the ngorobobs. x j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hanna-no more tips really-but have a couple more posts on Ethiopia coming up...I think!

    Bri-what a big question. To choose an actual activity it would be rafting the Nile or trecking the gorillas. But really, it is just being here.

    Janelle-thanks for visiting. Big smile! Hope those hands have stopped turning...for a while atleast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!