Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I've taken this idea from here - thanks!

1. If you won the lottery what would be the one random, off-the-wall purchase?
A black grand piano - not so random, but I would need to buy a house to put it in first!

2. What is popular just now that you just don't get?
Twitter - and obviously looting is quite popular at the moment...DON'T GET IT!


3. If you could choose, what would be your last meal?
 Hmm- hard one. Salmon steak, with courgette, broccoli and baby new potatoes.

4. When is it OK to start listening to Christmas music?
December- only in December


5. What kind of soap do you use?
Usually whatever I can find in Nakumat or what ever mum has in the shower!), but I'm a Simple girl and when I can, get that.

6. What movie can you watch over and over again and never get tired of it?
It used to be Alive (weird!!) or Memphis Belle - but probably Schindler's List or something girly like It Could Happen To You (strange choices perhaps!!)
 

7. What was the last movie you watched on television?
Big - I used to LOVE that film when I was younger-but actually, watching it now, it is kind of sick.

8. What was the last movie you watched at the cinema?
Bridesmaids. I went the night before Jo's wedding (the bride) with her sisters (her bridesmaids, along with me) and laughed out loud!

9.What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Can't pick- Empire Records, 500 Days of Summer,  Gone In 60 Seconds, Pretty Women and...Oklahoma!


10. What is your favourite running song?
Don't stop me now



Radio 2 have been playing upbeat songs all day (I'm sure they check the beats-per-minute!) to keep us Brits happy and... you know...to Keep Calm and Carry On! Lets hope the loonies stay in their homes tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Schindler's List girly? That may be, I cry everytime.
    You might like this little tribute:
    http://pencilandbox.blogspot.com/2010/12/schindlers-tango.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No-that is not girly-but It Could Happen To You sure is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy a new, never been used, mattress. I know so gritty, girly, and unbelievably mundane, but right now, it would be the ultimate luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list! I adored Bridesmaids too. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!